The Tribe

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

That's a Picture Wrap! (Production Day 36)


Last day of shooting... We finally reached the day after months of preproduction in LA and Costa Rica. Then a little more than a month of principal photography in Central America and another 3 weeks of shooting in LA... Today really is the last day.


So we featured some more stars of the film: Trained rats. Aren't they cute?


Still, I don't think Jewel was that confortable in the middle of them: About 20 rats around her feet.


Thank you also LA crew for working hard!


And also a thank you to Jewel who ran through the jungle, was dragged through the mud and fought her way through the misty cave and its critters :-)


Even though this is the last day, it's not over for Jorg quite yet. Him and Mo will enter post-production where they'll work closely with Jessica our Editor for the next months.


And the last of our ADs to introduce: Katie.


The fogger was present, too.


And one of the last shots...


Besides animals we also had some pyrotechnics today.


Jewel firing a flare gun.


And that's a picture wrap for the Tribe. William and Erin after a long day.


And of course that's also a wrap for Terry our amazing Stunt Coordinator and "Main Creature"!


And a wrap for Jewel and her stunt double Helena!


For Co-Producer Joel it will continue in Post. Here he is with his girlfriend Susanne.


Ladies and Gentlemen. This is officially my last Production entry. I will be covering the post production process, too. Check back for updates, more pictures and hopefully soon a trailer.

Thanks again to everyone for reading my production diary and stay tuned for more,
Andy

2 Comments:

  • mmm rats! my favourite animals lol! jewel did well there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 PM  

  • Fantastic Blog - what it's all about.

    Having just met Jewel (a fellow Canadian - Yeah!) this past weekend at TT20 in Toronto, (I told her how proud I was of her for enduring such torture - gave her a Swiss dark chocolate bar too - hope she liked it), I can say I'm truly proud to be Canadian.

    Jewel is so sweet and brave (rats - I think I'd be running).

    Again, what a great blog and I'll be back to read the post-production news.

    Thanks again.

    By Blogger PaulDarcy, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home